onsdag 28 oktober 2009

dragged up from the deep

Just realised I set up this blog two years ago, while living in Sweden, and haven't touched it since.

I was glad, when I opened it up, that I had given the blog such an appropriate title, as it reflects my experience of my current surrounds just as much as it did my life back then. It gives me a pleasing sense of continuity.

So, I'm not really sure what to do with this space. I put interesting thoughts into my notebook, I write messages to people in which I get everyday experiences off my chest; stories and things mostly get processed and abandoned while still in my head. So. I suppose I'm just going to collect a few musings along similar lines as the rest of the kids for the times being, and see whether I can make anything worth reading out of them.

Perhaps tomorrow it'll be forgotten about again. Still, one ten-line entry in two years is not two bad, right?

Inga kommentarer: